Picture Composition Class 10 ICSE Examination Best Sample.
A picture is a great stimulant. It at times makes you recall your personal experience, good or bad we can relate it to what we have read in the newspapers and magazines, or seen.
Picture Composition Guidelines:
A picture is a great bad. Sometimes we see on television or films. In the ICSE EXAMINATION what the picture suggestions from
ICSE Examination you would get to write a story or a description or an account of the picture suggests to you. Your composition may be directly about the subject or may take insight from it, but there must be a clear connection between the picture and the composition.
Picture may be a photograph, or an action scene or a sketch The objective being to its impact on your imagination. Thus as per the question, you will have to decide whether to you want to:
- Many school teachers and coaching centre/institutes do not recommend attempting picture composition, rather they advise to avoid picture composition in board papers like ICSE Exam, CBSE Exam (Class 10 Exam) and ISC Exam (Class 12 Exam). The Primary belief, reason and logic behind this rationale is that interpretation of the Picture may be deviated by the candidate as in actual it seems to appear. Or there can be situations in which a paper examiner (paper checker) may have developed his/her own perception, views and logic.
- It has also been a proven fact that the quality of the print on the question paper media is hazy and blur. This also affects the ability of the candidate to interpret the Picture incorrect direction.
- Overall this will impact your scoring chance and lead to poor marks in Board Exam papers like ICSE Exam, CBSE Exam (Class 10 Exam) and ISC Exam (Class 12 Exam) and may ruin your prospects.
- If you take risk of attempting picture composition and lucky enough to hit the bull’s eye, then attempting a Picture Composition in itself is a rewarding adventure, as you score a priority in collecting marks over other candidates who are not willing to take the risk by attempting Picture Composition.
- The paper examiner will definitely get impressed and appreciate your depicting, narrating, expressing and writing skill.
Young Children Picture Composition for Class 10 ICSE Young Children PICTURE COMPOSITION Young Children are the father of Tomorrow. India is a large country, with a huge and poor population. However, all the luxuries and due to the scientific and technological advances are affordable only by a privileged few. The majority of the population still
Short Paragraph on Air pollution Sample 1: Short Paragraph about Air pollution Air is present everywhere. Human beings, animals, and even plants need air to survive. We cannot touch or see air neither can we taste nor smell it. But we can feel air when it moves. However, it has been polluted nowadays is vast.
Rickshaw Puller Picture Composition for Class 10 ICSE Rickshaw Puller Picture Composition Water’, ‘water everywhere but not a drop to drink.’ The squeamishness of city life fades away as we are surrounded by things that go beyond the natural human Life in Calcutta seems to move pretty smoothly for everyone till the rains end and
Rainy Day Picture Composition for Class 10 ICSE CBSE Rain, when you hear this word in summer, it brings cheer and gives relaxation to the mind and heart. The mood gets refreshed with showers and drizzles of rain but also (reminds us of the difficulties faced during the rainy days). Rainy Day Picture Composition for
Practice what you preach. Picture composition for class 10 ICSE Exam, CBSE Exam The picture is a satire on the present social practices prevailing in the society. We hear everywhere, from our elders, teachers, great leaders, and respected citizens proclaiming very lofty ideals, values and sentiments in public. However, when it comes to practicing them
Picture Composition on Picnic Picnic! and that too a picnic with friends, is one of the most sought-after activity, in school. Picnics are always welcomed by us and highly appreciate our teachers for arranging a picnic for us—oh! the excitement and planning make everyone so energetic and excited that even the mischievous ones are on
Picture Composition on Morning Walk A MORNING WALK Everyone is aware of the benefits and advantages of a morning walk and its effect on health on the human body? It not only keeps one physically fit but also takes care of mental and emotional well being Introduction Advantages Mental well being Improvement in the immunity
Picture Composition on How I Spent my Holidays? How I Spent my Holidays? HOW I SPENT MY LAST SUNDAY? What kind of arrangement of Ideas has been used in this? Select the right order Chronological Importance Climax Sunday is an inviting break from the monotony of going to school every day, studying, doing homework preparing